Hello All

  • c_lou152
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
      My name is Cindy and I have been doing research on my family history
      off and on for a few years, Now that my kids are all grown and out on
      thier own I have more time to work on it.Am trying to find information
      on Louise C. Peach Pirtle any help would be very much apperciatted.
    • Marie Grucz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hi Cindy
        Can you tell us what time period Louise would have been living in and
        do you have any idea of what area/county of TN?

        --Marie

        - In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "c_lou152"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007
          --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "Marie Grucz"
          <rmbeckman@...> wrote:

          > Hi Cindy
          > Can you tell us what time period Louise would have been living in
          and
          > do you have any idea of what area/county of TN?
          >
          > --Marie
          > Hello Marie,Louise was born in Willimson Co.Tenn.June 16,1912.Her
          hometown was Franklin,Tenn. until she married Jesse D.Gleadon Pirtle
          and they moved to Ark. She died March11,1985 in Monticello,Ark.

          > - In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "c_lou152"
          > <c_lou152@> wrote:
          > >
          > > My name is Cindy and I have been doing research on my family
          history
          > > off and on for a few years, Now that my kids are all grown and
          out on
          > > thier own I have more time to work on it.Am trying to find
          > information
          > > on Louise C. Peach Pirtle any help would be very much
          apperciatted.

        • Marie Grucz
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
            Cindy
            Do you have Louise's census entry for 1920?

            If her parents were Nicholas & Carrie Peach
            she was enumerated in the 1920 census in
            Williamson Co. TN, Dist 6, pg 105 and the
            family lived on Forest Hill Road if the census
            takers info is correct. If you need the census
            info or image let me know.

            <c_lou152@> wrote:
            My name is Cindy and I have been doing research on my family
            > history off and on for a few years, Now that my kids are all grown
            and out on thier own I have more time to work on it. Am trying to find
            information on Louise C. Peach Pirtle any help would be very much
            apperciatted.
          • faye
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
              Anyone with connections in Cottontown or Halltown or New Deal?

              Proud member of IBSSG Just ask and will tell you what it stands for.