Bennett or Fitzgerald or Bozeman

  • Jacqulene Mace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      Hey to y'all!
      I have been researching my family tree on and off for a number of years
      and still can't come up with much of anything on my father's mother,
      Clyde Estell(e) Bennett who was born in Giles County, TN and her
      husband, Archie Bozeman; nor on my mother's father, Albert Marcie
      Fitzgerald. The story I always heard about my mother's father was that
      his father, Frank Anderson left him with a Fitzgerald family and they
      raised him. I haven't been able to ascertain whether he was adopted
      legally or just took on the Fitzgerald name because they raised him.
      Anyone interested in the Beard surname or Fisher surname I have some
      information on them.
      Take care and have a wonderful day!