Re: [MidTNGen] Re: miller

  • john armstrong
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      worth co mo
      john

      Marie Grucz <rmbeckman@...> wrote: What county was he in in Missouri? I looked in the 1900 to see if I
      could find him to compare to those in the 1880 in TN which you might
      want to check if he could have still been in TN.

      The 1880 is free online at Familysearch.org

      http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp?
      PAGE=census/search_census.asp

      --Marie

      --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "hotrod195378237"
      <hotrod195378237@...> wrote:

      > iam reaserching joseph miller age 43 in 1900 missouri census listed
      > tn. as where he was born iam looking fore his ancester's one of the
      > few sites doing genrel reaserch on tn. HELP HELP
      > texas ghost buster
      > john a armstrong and
      > barbara a miller armstrong

      porkchop