Re: Searching for Family History

  • Marie Grucz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 4:25 AM
      Do you have any idea what time period they would have been born in TN?
      That could help to narrow down the county or counties in which they may
      have lived. Also where did they migrate TO from Tennessee?

      --Marie

      --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew J. De Witt"
      <ccwalker_uwp@...> wrote:

      > Hello, I am searching for the following Surnames. I have been
      working on my family history, and have found that people with the
      following surnames were born in Tennessee. I would appreciate any help
      that anyone can give. Thanks.