looking for covington kin in alcoa, greenback, counties...

  • RENAE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      HELLO, I AM FROM CHOCTAW COUNTY ALABAMA. MY GRANDMA WAS FROM ALCOA, TN
      HER NAME WAS RUBY FAYETTE COVINGTON, BORN :24 Aug 1933 DIED:20 Jan
      1962. SHE MARRIED JAMES MONROE BONNER JR, FROM HERE IN CHOCTAW
      COUNTY.I AM TRYING TO GET ANY AND ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF HERS. RUBYS
      PARENTS ARE FRANK AND SALLY COVINGTON. RUBYS BROTHER THAT I KNOW OF IS
      JACKSON COVINGTON MARRIED MARIE KIRBY. THEY HAVE ONE SON JACK
      COVINGTON. SO IF ANYONE READS THIS AND KNOWS OF THESE PEOPLE OR HOW I
      CAN GET A GEDCOM OF THE LINES PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL.
      willwork4u2000@... AND THANK YOU.

      RENAE CROCKER