MOXLEY :WHITTICO :HARVEY :BARTLETT :WOMACK

  • nkiyokod
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I am researching African and Native Americans with the
      above surnames. The families were located in Wilson County Tennessee
      as
      far back as the mid 1800's. I am specifically looking for the only
      known
      sibling of my late grandfather, Walter Edward Moxley, SR. who was born
      in Wilson County(Lebanon), TN in Jan. 1915 to a Lula Bartlett-Moxley
      and an Andrew Moxley. I believe Andrew Moxley was from Nashville,
      TN.
      The sibling that I am looking for is a John L. Moxley. I have no
      record
      of his birth but have been told thru family history that he does/did
      exist and was raised by his father or his father's side of the family,
      while my grandfather, Walter Edward Moxley, Sr. was raised by his
      mother's father, Edward Bartlett.