Adair, Jackson, King, Kerr Families of Lawrence co.

  • codysam2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
      I am researching the Adair family of Lawrenceburg, TN. William
      Jasper (Jap)Adair married Annie Belle Jackson. Do you have any info
      on the Jackson family? Also I would like info on William Amos Adair
      1889, who married Sarah G. King. Their youngest son, William Amos
      Adair, was my husband. Need info on the King family also..Thanks,
      Shirley
    • stubbytate
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
        My King line is from Sequatchie, Warren, Bledsoe, Marion TN. I'd be
        willing to do a search in my line for a specific name if you'd like.

        Lynita (King) Tate

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "codysam2002"