Matthews or Burchette

  • bells_12_10_2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hello,I am looking for relatives of my deceased grandparents. My
      grandmothers name was Lillian Matthews and my grandfathers name was
      Olan Burchette. Any info would be nice.
    • Brian and Tina
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        Were they from Tn? i checked for a olan burchette for tn and
        nothing was found.How old was lillian when she died? and what year?
        there are several lillian matthews in tn listed with her parents and
        sibblings. Tina