MOST WANTED JETER's in West "

  • William R Jeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hi Group,
      I'm seeking the following children of James E Franklin JETER b. Apr
      18, 1843, Union Co, SC, d. Feb 26, 1868, Chester Co, TN,who married
      June 06, 1868, Lexington, Henderson Co, TN, Louisa P. BEACHAM, b.
      Oct 09, 1848, d. Nov 8, 1918, Chester Co, TN, d/o Zech and Nancy
      Zerra PATTERSON BEACHAM: They have been elusive long enough. Now's
      the time to capture genealogical information concerning them.
      Right??

      Nancy Jane JETER
      b. Apr 11, 1869 Chester Co, TN
      d. ----
      m. ----
      s. William JOHNSON b. ---d----

      Josehine JETER
      b. Jan 07, 1874, Chester Co, TN
      d. -----
      m. -----
      s. Robert BARKER

      Jeanie Aleatha JETER
      b. Feb 22, 1883
      d. ----
      m.-----
      s. John ALEXANDER

      Mary Louise JETER
      b. Apr 8, 1887 Chester Co, TN
      d. ----
      m. ---
      s. William ALEXANDER

      A Bag of M&M's offered for their capture.

      Thanks.