Andrews/Dixon/Green/Shrum photo circa 1900~Macon County/Smith County?

  • fivebartons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      My ancestors circa 1900
      Standing in back row: James Andrews, Thomas Andrews, Belle Dixon
      Andrews, Alice Berthie Andrews, Charlie Green, Ercie Andrews Green

      Seated in front row: James Tilman Green, Julia Andrews Green, baby
      James Green, Albert Andrews, Margaret Shrum Andrews, Jessie Andrews,
      Richard Andrews, Johnnie Andrews, Lucinda Dixon Andrews

      All of these people are in the photo are in my yahoo profile if you
      care to see it, its really cool! They are all from Macon County
      Tennessee which was taken out of Smith County I believe.

      God bless!~
      Jenny