Searching my dad...

  • crazyx_13th
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hi here is dominic from Germany,

      My Dad William Morrow (Nick: Bill) was posted at the Military
      Station in Germany at Wolfgang near the City Hanau. His Rang was
      maybe E3-E4 (???) and
      we think he wasn?t in the Field Artillery.

      Approx one year befor I was born, he left the Army, because he
      finished the Army. In the 5.-6. Month of the cyesis(from my Birth)
      of my Mom (Maria
      M?ller) he worked in NCO-Club as a Bartender. Than he had to go home.

      He had lived in the near of Elvis Presley (TN,Memphis) and his
      parents lived in the near of him.

      He had like me brown Hair and brown Eyes.

      It's really hard to find a person, with the name morrow. I'm
      despair! :'-(

      Can someone give me some suggestions??? What sould i do? Please
      help! Thanks!