Joseph P. Rogers b: ABT 1881 - Tennessee

  • Kenneth L. Rogers, Sr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      Need Help!

      I am trying to find any information on my father and grandfather and
      his ancestors. My grandfathers name: Joseph P. Rogers, wife
      unknown, they had two children; son: Odos Ever(e)tt Rogers; DoB: Oct
      11, 1904, and daughter: Leila/Lila Rogers; DoB: unknown. They lived
      in or around Sparta TN and moved about 1910-1917 to either Georgia
      or Virginia.

      Anyone who has any information or knows of my grandfather and his
      family please contact me any time.

      God Bless,

      Ken rogers, Sr.
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
        At 05:10 PM 11/9/03 +0000, you wrote:
        >Need Help!
        >
        >I am trying to find any information on my father and grandfather and
        >his ancestors. My grandfathers name: Joseph P. Rogers, wife
        >unknown, they had two children; son: Odos Ever(e)tt Rogers; DoB: Oct
        >11, 1904, and daughter: Leila/Lila Rogers; DoB: unknown. They lived
        >in or around Sparta TN and moved about 1910-1917 to either Georgia
        >or Virginia.
        >
        >Anyone who has any information or knows of my grandfather and his
        >family please contact me any time.
        >
        >God Bless,
        >
        >Ken rogers, Sr.

        Ken I found this which is probably yours in 1900 White Co. TN
        --MarieB

        1900 White Co. TN Dist 3 page 179A
        128/130
        James Rogers Head W M Apr 1839 61 M 39 yrs TN TN TN Farmer
        Mary J. Rogers Wife W F Apr 1844 56 M 39 yrs 4 of 10 children living TN TN TN
        Joseph P. Rogers W M Feb 1883 17 S TN TN TN