New Member

  • txmomma26
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
      Hi! My name is Claire. I am looking for an avenue other than a trip
      to TN to try to find some connections to my ancestors. I've been
      thru Genealogy.com and Ancestry.com as well as MANY others and am at
      a dead end. Here's hoping someone can help me!

      What I need/am looking for is Wilson County records from approx the
      1830-1850 time frame. Apparently the courthouse burned at some point
      and all records were lost prior to this time frame. Couple that
      with the county lines being re-drawn, the Civil War, and a few
      other misc things and I can't trace my family back any further!

      If anyone has any info from this time frame, please let me know!

      Thanks
      Claire
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
        Hi,
        I'm a new member & wanted to post my surname. I'm looking for
        information on any Lusk in the Franklin, Coffee, Warren, & Marion
        counties of Tn. Specifically, Josiah, Wm. Sr. & Jr. of Franklin.
        Josiah moved to Marion in 1830.
        Thanks.