Julian Family - Putnam County TENN. about 1880-1900

  • Charles E. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2003
      Does anyone have any information about the Julian family?
      My Grandmother's father was born prior to 1900, and Married Vallie
      Medlin. My Grandmother was born in Baxter TENN in 1907.

      Gid J. Julian (My Great-grandfather) was the youngest of about 7 or
      so children, and the only one who was sober. My Great-grandmother
      used to joke that she married (at age 14) the "white sheep" of the
      family.

      send any information to cemab4y[at]hotmail.com My grandmother
      (Gladys Pauline Julian) is still alive, and in reasonably good
      health, we are hoping that she will make it to 100 years!