Found TN lines in Florida's Online Vet & Widow Pension Applications

  • Marie B. <rmbeck@bellsouth.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 9:57 PM
      Just in case any of ya'll have Florida ties

      The State of Florida has put its entire collection of Civil War
      Veteran and Widow Pension Applications online. These are complete
      copies of the original filings with the State.

      http://dlis.dos.state.fl.us/barm/Pensionfiles.html

      I have no Florida ties but decided to search for a few of my surnames
      and found info on two lines that married into the family.

      TN State Library & Archives has the Confederate Vets & Widows Pension
      Application Index online
      http://www.state.tn.us/sos/statelib/pubsvs/pension.htm

      --MarieB