Re: NEW member checking in.. Medlin and Holzapfel and Julian surnames

  • Marie B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      First of all welcome to the group. Rootsweb has a good basic guide
      that I think is helpful
      Rootsweb's Guide to tracing your Family tree
      http://rwguide.rootsweb.com/

      I have a small guide on my site that I wrote about southern research
      you can get to it from my main page
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/

      or direct at
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/marieresearch.html

      Best thing to remember in researching your family is work back from
      yourself to ancestors generation by generation proving (or disproving
      in some cases).

      --MarieB-)

      --- In middletennesseegenresearch@y..., "Charles E. Martin"