Re: [MidTNGen] Surnames Ivey, patterson, Bratcher, Housley

  • Marie Beckman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
      Kimberly
      This isn't a family I'm researching but I ran a few searches and found the
      following.

      Don't know if any of the following is yours or not or if the pages are
      yours but found the following pages and census info.
      --MarieB

      There is a Floyd Owsley on
      who has a file at WorldConnect
      http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/
      on Rootsweb.
      It has a Robert Ivey b. 1824
      who married a Margaret Bratcher b. 1828
      http://owslfl.tripod.com/myowsleyfamilyhistory/

      Also there is a web page with some info
      http://www.stormpages.com/papabear/bearswoods/IVEY.htm

      1850 Campbell Co. TN
      17th Subdivision
      455/455 notation states mulatto family Rachel's race isn't listed
      Absalom Ivey 48 M TN Farmer
      Janie Ivey 44 F SC
      Martha Ivey 22 F TN
      William M Ivey 21 M TN Farmer
      Mary Ivey 18 F TN
      James F. Ivey 16 M TN
      Eliza Ivey 14 F TN
      Calvin Ivey 12 M TN
      Andrew Ivey 11 M TN
      Eddy H. Ivey 8 M TN
      Charity Ivey 6 F TN
      Rachel McGraw 86 F SC

      1850 Campbell Co. TN
      17th Subdivision
      456/456 Robert's race is listed as mulatto
      Robert Ivey 26 M TN Farmer
      Margaret Ivey 22 F TN
      Rachel Ivey 4/12 F TN

      1860 Campbell Co. TN
      8th Civil Dist Page 470A
      Fincastle TN
      page 470 517/510
      Robert Ivey 35 M Farm Laborer TN
      Margaret Ivey 27 F TN
      Rachel Ann Ivey 10 TN
      Absalom Ivey 7 M TN
      William Ivey 6 M TN
      Sarah E. Ivey 4 F TN
      Margaret Ivey 2 F TN
      Alvis Ivey 5/12 M TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      Leander IVY Self M M MU 30 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Jane IVY Wife F M MU 31 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Harvy IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Mary IVY Dau F S MU 7 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Lindy IVY Dau F S MU 2 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      James IVY Self M M MU 22 TNOcc: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Nancy I. IVY Wife F M MU 17 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      Robert IVY Self M M MU 56 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: SC Mo: TN
      Magaret IVY Wife F M W 50 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Sarah E. IVY Dau F S MU 23 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Florence IVY Dau F S MU 16 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Olevia L. IVY Dau F S MU 16 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Franklin IVY Son M S MU 14 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
      James H. IVY Son M S MU 13 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Masouria IVY Dau F S MU 11 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Annis L. IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      Hagam IVY Self M M MU 16 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Josephine IVY Wife F M MU 22 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      John A. IVY Self M M MU 26 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Mary IVY Wife F M MU 27 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      Nancy IVY Self F W W 47 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Easter IVY Dau F S MU 17 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Willace IVY Son M S MU 14 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Mary IVY Dau F S MU 12 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Lasaphine IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Love IVY Dau F S MU 6 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      John IVY Son M S MU 6M TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      James IVY Self M M MU 39 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Betsy IVY Wife F M W 39 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
      William IVY Son M S MU 12 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
      James H. IVY Son M S MU 10 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Harvy IVY Son M S MU 8 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Alvis T. IVY Son M S MU 7 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Arena IVY Dau F S MU 3 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Helon IVY Dau F S MU 2 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Polly IVY Other F W MU 65 TN Fa: TN Mo: TN

      1880 Campbell Co. TN
      Walker
      Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      William IVY Self M M MU 25 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
      Jane IVY Wife F M MU 22 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

      At 05:41 PM 9/23/02 +0000, you wrote:

      >I need help with My Ivey research. ANYONE who might have info please
      >help. If anyone has info or can tell me of someone who may have
      >info PLEASE let me know.
      >Thanks, Kimberly
    • jerrysgirlk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2002
        Marie, Thanks for going out of your way to send me all of that
        information. I have some but not all of it. I have been sharing
        information with the other researchers you have listed with the info.
        you sent to me. Again Thanks, Kim