Surnames Ivey, patterson, Bratcher, Housley

  • jerrysgirlk
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
      I need help with My Ivey research. ANYONE who might have info please
      help.

      Robert F. Ivey B- May 1868 Campbell County TN D- May 1937 Knox
      County TN.
      Spuse- Mary Jane Housley B 1878 Campbell County TN D- 1974 Knox
      County TN
      Parents of Robert F.-- Robert Ivey And Margaret Patterson. This is
      where I am stuck I have no further info. on Robert or Margaret other
      than Patterson could have been Margaret's married name Bratcher
      could have been her maiden name, or it could be reversed. If anyone
      has info or can tell me of someone who may have info PLEASE let me
      know.
      Thanks, Kimberly
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
        Kimberly
        This isn't a family I'm researching but I ran a few searches and found the
        following.

        Don't know if any of the following is yours or not or if the pages are
        yours but found the following pages and census info.
        --MarieB

        There is a Floyd Owsley on
        who has a file at WorldConnect
        http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/
        on Rootsweb.
        It has a Robert Ivey b. 1824
        who married a Margaret Bratcher b. 1828
        http://owslfl.tripod.com/myowsleyfamilyhistory/

        Also there is a web page with some info
        http://www.stormpages.com/papabear/bearswoods/IVEY.htm

        1850 Campbell Co. TN
        17th Subdivision
        455/455 notation states mulatto family Rachel's race isn't listed
        Absalom Ivey 48 M TN Farmer
        Janie Ivey 44 F SC
        Martha Ivey 22 F TN
        William M Ivey 21 M TN Farmer
        Mary Ivey 18 F TN
        James F. Ivey 16 M TN
        Eliza Ivey 14 F TN
        Calvin Ivey 12 M TN
        Andrew Ivey 11 M TN
        Eddy H. Ivey 8 M TN
        Charity Ivey 6 F TN
        Rachel McGraw 86 F SC

        1850 Campbell Co. TN
        17th Subdivision
        456/456 Robert's race is listed as mulatto
        Robert Ivey 26 M TN Farmer
        Margaret Ivey 22 F TN
        Rachel Ivey 4/12 F TN

        1860 Campbell Co. TN
        8th Civil Dist Page 470A
        Fincastle TN
        page 470 517/510
        Robert Ivey 35 M Farm Laborer TN
        Margaret Ivey 27 F TN
        Rachel Ann Ivey 10 TN
        Absalom Ivey 7 M TN
        William Ivey 6 M TN
        Sarah E. Ivey 4 F TN
        Margaret Ivey 2 F TN
        Alvis Ivey 5/12 M TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        Leander IVY Self M M MU 30 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Jane IVY Wife F M MU 31 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Harvy IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Mary IVY Dau F S MU 7 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Lindy IVY Dau F S MU 2 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        James IVY Self M M MU 22 TNOcc: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Nancy I. IVY Wife F M MU 17 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        Robert IVY Self M M MU 56 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: SC Mo: TN
        Magaret IVY Wife F M W 50 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Sarah E. IVY Dau F S MU 23 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Florence IVY Dau F S MU 16 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Olevia L. IVY Dau F S MU 16 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Franklin IVY Son M S MU 14 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
        James H. IVY Son M S MU 13 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Masouria IVY Dau F S MU 11 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Annis L. IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        Hagam IVY Self M M MU 16 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Josephine IVY Wife F M MU 22 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 412B
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        John A. IVY Self M M MU 26 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Mary IVY Wife F M MU 27 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        Nancy IVY Self F W W 47 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Easter IVY Dau F S MU 17 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Willace IVY Son M S MU 14 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Mary IVY Dau F S MU 12 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Lasaphine IVY Dau F S MU 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Love IVY Dau F S MU 6 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        John IVY Son M S MU 6M TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        James IVY Self M M MU 39 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Betsy IVY Wife F M W 39 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
        William IVY Son M S MU 12 TN Occ: Works On Farm Fa: TN Mo: TN
        James H. IVY Son M S MU 10 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Harvy IVY Son M S MU 8 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Alvis T. IVY Son M S MU 7 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Arena IVY Dau F S MU 3 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Helon IVY Dau F S MU 2 TN Occ: At Home Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Polly IVY Other F W MU 65 TN Fa: TN Mo: TN

        1880 Campbell Co. TN
        Walker
        Source: FHL Film 1255246 National Archives Film T9-1246 Page 413C
        Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
        William IVY Self M M MU 25 TN Occ: Farmer Fa: TN Mo: TN
        Jane IVY Wife F M MU 22 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN

        At 05:41 PM 9/23/02 +0000, you wrote:

        >I need help with My Ivey research. ANYONE who might have info please
        >help. If anyone has info or can tell me of someone who may have
        >info PLEASE let me know.
        >Thanks, Kimberly
      • jerrysgirlk
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2002
          Marie, Thanks for going out of your way to send me all of that
          information. I have some but not all of it. I have been sharing
          information with the other researchers you have listed with the info.
          you sent to me. Again Thanks, Kim