  • tn_iris2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 9:09 AM
      Looking for Thorntons,Williams,Carters,Nolen or Nolans in Southern
      Middle Tn area. E-mail me if you can help.

      Thanks..Donna
    • for_my_friend
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 2:59 AM
        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@y..., "tn_iris2002" <tn_iris2002@y...> wrote:> Looking for Thorntons,Williams,Carters,Nolen or Nolans in Southern > Middle Tn area. E-mail me if you can help.> > Thanks..Donna Hi Donna --- Unsure if we have shared before; if so, I won't be of any new help. I only have information on the Williams who settled in Richmond, Bedford Co., Tenn in the 1800s: John Jr.; John J.; and Wynn D. Let me know more specifically as to which Williams you are researching by dropping a e-mail to me: Russ Williams at: for_my_friend@....