New to group & genealogy

  • rdsmilesalot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      Hi. My name is Ruth. I am from West Tennessee, but my grandmother
      was born in/around Primm Springs in Middle Tennessee in 1913. Before
      she died, she told me she remembered moving to West Tennessee in a
      covered wagon. I have just recently found all of the information I
      had written down from several years ago & am going to try to begin to
      research my family history. My grandfather was a Graves & my
      grandmother was a Copley (before she married). Wish me luck & give
      me any pointers you can on getting started...

      Ruth