Re: Searching for Byron Prentis Sweeney DOD: 5/?/1972

  • marieclassof86
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002
      Keri,
      I ran acrossed this in Census records does it help?
      Don't know if it is the Byron Sweeney you are searching for or not
      but thought I'd try sending.
      Hope it helps
      --Marie B.

      1920 Census
      Grafton City, Quarry Township
      Jersey Co. Illinois
      Sheet 7B Super. Dist 12 Enum. Dist 71
      Dwelling#150/ Family #168
      Byron Sweeney Head M W 39
      Amanda Sweeney Wife F W 30
      Alice Sweeney Daughter F W 13
      Andrew Sweeney Son M W 10
      Martha Sweeney Daughter F W 3 2/12(not sure on the months)
      Mildred Sweeney Daughter F W 1 1/12
      Everyone's state of birth was given as Illinois

      1880 Census Gilead, Calhoun Co. Illinois
      Page 422A
      A. J. SWEENEY Self M M W 45 IL Occ: Farmer Fa: VA Mo: VA
      Elizabeth SWEENEY Wife F M W 37 TN Occ: Keeping House Fa: TN Mo: TN
      John SWEENEY Son M S W 19 IL Occ: Laborer Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Wm SWEENEY Son M S W 17 IL Occ: Laborer Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Alexander SWEENEY Son M S W 15 IL Occ: Laborer Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Chas. SWEENEY Son M S W 12 IL Occ: At Home Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Francis SWEENEY Son M S W 10 IL Occ: At Home Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Sarah SWEENEY Dau F S W 7 IL Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Louis SWEENEY Son M S W 4 IL Fa: IL Mo: TN
      Byron SWEENEY Son M S W 4M IL Fa: IL Mo: TN

      > Looking for when and where Byron Prentis Sweeney died.
      > He was born 1/8/1879
      > Died 5/?/1972
      > The SSDI says his last known residence was in Clarksville, TN
      > But I am not finding him.
      > Can someone please help me???

      > Keri Sweeney
    • Keri_AZ
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2002
        Hi!
        I couldnt tell you if this is him or not. I dont know any
        information but other then what I posted.
        I know he married a woman named Nora Parsons.
        Thanks for trying.
        Still Looking.

        Keri

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@y..., "marieclassof86"