Family in Southern Middle Tn

  • donna330412210
    Message 1 of 175 , Jan 28, 2002
      I am looking for info on Thornton(Thorn),Carter,
      Sanders,Perrymore(Palmore),Nolen(Nolan or any other way to spell it) and
      Williams(Williamson?). In Lawrence and Giles Co. from 1800 to present
      time. Me and my cousins have a lot of records we just
      need to feel in the holes. I can e-mailed at
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"