Re: Help Please

  • familylooker
    Message 1 of 175 , Nov 11, 2001
      yes ty i didn't think about that he's buried in cabbage cemetery in tennessee.<br>GOD bless <br>stacy
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"