Re: Help Please

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 175 , Nov 8, 2001
      Stacy<br>run a search at the Arrange Onlines find
      a funeral home site using Knoxville,
      Tennessee<br>as the
      some of the larger funeral homes in the area(or
      call...what ever works for you) They may know what happened
      to the funeral home like if it was bought out by
      another one etc. and who has the records.<br><br>Hope
      this helps<br>Marie
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15, 2006
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"