Re: Hunley,Sneed,James,

  • jhunley2
    Message 1 of 175 , Aug 3, 2001
      John SNEED b. abt 1785 ,wife Sally Hill, children
      were:<br>1.Dabney Hill b. abt 1819, d.1899(my gggrandfather)
      Married Martha Elizabeth James (b.2/28/1802 ?) <br>2.
      ?<br>3. Martha b. 10 May 1822 married Greenville P.
      PALMER 20 Sep 1841 <br>4. Mary b. abt 1831<br>5.
      Tennessee b. abt 1835<br>6. John b. abt. 1837<br>7. William
      the 1850 Rutherford Co. TN Census is where I found
      John and Sally listed with the children. 1850 census
      Greenville and Martha are the next door to John age 65 and
      Sally age 49 with the children listed in order Dabney
      age 34, Mary age 19, Tennessee age 15, John age 13,
      William age 9 and Larcina (Lucinda) age 8. Lucinda and
      Tennessee died at early ages, and Martha was married.<br>
      was reported to have had 3 children, Henry, Mollie,
      and Sally. <br><br>Some of Dabney's children moved to
      TX:<br>William David Sneed to Christine, TX<br>Edward Sneed to
      Hillsboro, TX<br>Robert Sneed to Dallas, TX<br>Thomas Frank
      Sneed, to ? TX<br>Alta Sneed Smith to Ferris, TX (my
      ggrandmother)<br><br>(I know more on the above people if you need to
      know)<br> But,this is about all I know on Martha Elizabeth
      James. Can you help out? And please tell me your
      conection to M. E. James. <br>Thanks for your responce,
      John Paul Hunley
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15 1:15 PM
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"