Surname Morris in Wayne Co

  • qtntn21
    Message 1 of 175 , Jul 31 12:19 PM
      I am new at genealogy and have started with my
      husbands family Morris. They seem to have orginated in
      Wayne Co. in the 1910's is as far back as I have found
      so far. Edd A Morris 11-13-1920 if anyone is a
      counsin or of some kin please let me know.
    • stubbytate
      Message 175 of 175 , Jul 15 1:15 PM
        I have an Emily Rader in my line of King and Cooley's. She dates back
        to 1727 and married a Markham.

        Lynita Tate
        stubbytate@...

        --- In middletennesseegenresearch@yahoogroups.com, "davepampatterson"