building info-Sunday

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      Greetings all,

      I just found out that this is the wettest year in Texas since 1928.

      Things are FINALLY drying up as I speak, and I think tomorrow there is
      no rain in the forecast. Sheesh!

      I will be onsite all day, most of the time out in the village field or in
      the farmhouse-workshop area. If you come out to visit, just proceed
      out to the field instead of stopping by the new house next door.

      Yesterday I had to tow someone with chain and tractor out of the mud,
      so if you come out today, please be careful. Avoid the wet areas around
      the new pond and the privacy fence. What I would suggest until someone
      can wave you through, is not crossing the little cement bridge.
      Park out near the little "tudor barn" at first. The ground there is drained
      and seems fairly dry.

      We will probably have a minimum of two groups out there building, possibly
      three. If you signed a contract feel free to come out; if you want to sign
      one or check out the site come on out. Everyone who builds or visits is
      welcome to use the restroom (and kitchen sink for handwashing) in the
      farmhouse workshop.

      Feel free to drop by today.

      Best wishes,

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      CEO-President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
        I tell you I have never seen anything like this. We are so hoping you
        can build Renshirts. I did see Sun all day today but that was here in
        Seguin. Let us know how it's going and anything we can do to help.
        Later....Frank
      • Paul Delacroix