The Texas Pirate Festival has a Relay for Life Team!!

  • Blackbead
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2011
      Ahoy, shipmates!

      The Texas Pirate Festival now has a registered Relay for Life team for the 2012 American Cancer Society Relay for Life in Hillsboro! We even have our first donation and it looks like we are leading the pack at the present!

      If you want to become a member or if you just want to donate to the cause then go to http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12PL?fr_id=40853&pg=entry and either sign up to become a member of The Texas Pirate Festival Team or just donate to our team or DONATE TO ME!! P- D My plan is to make this a fun event that brings attention to the Faire and people to the Festival grounds!

      The kickoff meeting is January 19th in Hillsboro and I plan on being there in full pirate regalia. This year's theme is "Classic Characters" and I plan on our team dressing as characters from the classic book and movie "Treasure Island."

      So, do what you can, hold nothing back! We plan to give cancer a broadside!

      Blackbead