2011 Middlefaire Festival Dates

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
      Greetings,

      After much deliberation, Middlefaire is expanding its dates next year into a new calendar season.

      The new schedule for Middlefaire Renaissance Festival will be Halloween weekend through Thanksgiving weekend, every year.

      The Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire, which recently had its debut in November, will, by necessity, be moved to late September every year from this point forward.

      The Texas Pirate Festival will remain in its original time slot of the first full weekend in May.

      So, 2011 Faire dates are:

      Texas Pirate Festival: May 7-8

      Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire
      : September 24-25

      Middlefaire Renaissance Festival:
      October 29-30 through November 26-27

      ***********************

      A haunted house event may also be grafted onto the Friday of the new October opening weekend. We are actively seeking participants who would like to interact with patrons as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and, especially, zombies. Please email me if you'd like to be in the horror Cast.

      That is all. Happy holidays.

      -Paul

    • Becky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2011
        Is the "horror" cast going to be in Renaissance costume?

        I find that idea very interesting. *laughing*

        Please let me know.

        Becky in TX

        --- In middlefairecraftvendors@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > After much deliberation, Middlefaire is expanding its dates next year into a new calendar season.
        >
        > The new schedule for Middlefaire Renaissance Festival will be Halloween weekend through Thanksgiving weekend, every year.
        >
        > The Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire, which recently had its debut in November, will, by necessity, be moved to late September every year from this point forward.
        >
        > The Texas Pirate Festival will remain in its original time slot of the first full weekend in May.
        >
        > So, 2011 Faire dates are:
        >
        > Texas Pirate Festival: May 7-8
        >

        > Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire: September 24-25
        >
        > Middlefaire Renaissance Festival: October 29-30 through November 26-27
        >
        > ***********************
        >
        > A haunted house event may also be grafted onto the Friday of the new October opening weekend. We are actively seeking participants who would like to interact with patrons as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and, especially, zombies. Please email me if you'd like to be in the horror Cast.
        >
        > That is all. Happy holidays.
        >
        > -Paul

      • Michael W. Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2011
          You did see the zombie pirates in 'Curse of the Black Pearl', right?

          -Michael W. Brown
          -Associate of Applied Sciences,
          -Electronics and Telecommunications Technology
          -Robotics and Automation
          }{Phineas Maxwell Edison, MD, PhD
          }{Inventor, Experimentor, World Change-or
          ***Yuri Roshenkho
          ***Gypsy Wizard Pirate

          Is the "horror" cast going to be in Renaissance costume?

          I find that idea very interesting. *laughing*

          Please let me know.

          Becky in TX

          --- In middlefairecraftvendors@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > After much deliberation, Middlefaire is expanding its dates next year into a new calendar season.
          >
          > The new schedule for Middlefaire Renaissance Festival will be Halloween weekend through Thanksgiving weekend, every year.
          >
          > The Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire, which recently had its debut in November, will, by necessity, be moved to late September every year from this point forward.
          >
          > The Texas Pirate Festival will remain in its original time slot of the first full weekend in May.
          >
          > So, 2011 Faire dates are:
          >
          > Texas Pirate Festival: May 7-8
          >

          > Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire: September 24-25
          >
          > Middlefaire Renaissance Festival: October 29-30 through November 26-27
          >
          > ***********************
          >
          > A haunted house event may also be grafted onto the Friday of the new October opening weekend. We are actively seeking participants who would like to interact with patrons as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and, especially, zombies. Please email me if you'd like to be in the horror Cast.
          >
          > That is all. Happy holidays.
          >
          > -Paul

        • Paul Delacroix
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2011
            If Clayton and Thom and I can talk them into being undead in garb, yes. :D

            If not, we are looking at undead Pirates.

            Paul

            Is the "horror" cast going to be in Renaissance costume?

            I find that idea very interesting. *laughing*

            Please let me know.

            Becky in TX

            --- In middlefairecraftvendors@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

            > Greetings,
            >
            > After much deliberation, Middlefaire is expanding its dates next year into a new calendar season.
            >
            > The new schedule for Middlefaire Renaissance Festival will be Halloween weekend through Thanksgiving weekend, every year.
            >
            > The Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire, which recently had its debut in November, will, by necessity, be moved to late September every year from this point forward.
            >
            > The Texas Pirate Festival will remain in its original time slot of the first full weekend in May.
            >
            > So, 2011 Faire dates are:
            >
            > Texas Pirate Festival: May 7-8
            >

            > Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire: September 24-25
            >
            > Middlefaire Renaissance Festival: October 29-30 through November 26-27
            >
            > ***********************
            >
            > A haunted house event may also be grafted onto the Friday of the new October opening weekend. We are actively seeking participants who would like to interact with patrons as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and, especially, zombies. Please email me if you'd like to be in the horror Cast.
            >
            > That is all. Happy holidays.
            >
            > -Paul

          • becky pratt
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2011