Starting SCA in Middlefaire area

  • eldwin_nightowl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010

      Greetings, Good Gentles.  This last weekend I attended both days of Middlefaire' s  Texas Pirate Festival near Hillsboro, TX.  For those of you who were there, thanks, you made it great!

      I learned there's no SCA  group closer than about 45 minutes away, and am thinking about getting a group together.   Paul Delacroix who owns the Middlefaire site is also interested in seeing a group get started.

      I'm not exactly a newcomer to the SCA, but haven't been active in many years so am starting over.   And with the exception of TFYC (the SCA's 25th year anniversary), I've never been active in Ansteorra, so am a newcomer to the kingdom.

      If you're interested, please look for the thread SCA in Hillsboro or Cleburne in  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/middlefaire  or send me an email.  I'm putting up posts in several Yahoo groups, so might miss responses here, even though I will look for your posts.  Thanks for your help!