Blackbead is ON THE AIR!

  • Steve Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Save the Day and Time!

      On Saturday, March 6, 2010, at 10:00 AM Central Standard Time, I am going to be interviewed on KYQX radio at Weatherford College, Weatherford, TX!  I will be on Linda Bagwell's show, "Books 'N Authors" and will be talking about Blackbead Books, Raising Black Flags, Echoes From Other Worlds, and much, much more!  You can listen to the show over the internet by navigating to www.qxfm.com.  When you get there, click on the "Listen Live" button and you'll get to choose from three different radio stations - click on KYQX.  I should be there!  Come listen in!  Call in if you can!  Ask me wild and thrilling questions!  It should be fun!

      Steve