HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

  • Steve Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      May auld aquaintances ne'er be forgotten, may well-aged spirits be all that ye be drinkin', may your lovers be plump in all the right places, may all your plans come to perfect fruition, may ye be safe and sound in all that ye do, and may we meet again on the morrow, ready to start the best damn year ever!

      AND, make sure ye slaughter a wren on New Year's Day!  Keep a feather with ye and ye'll be safe at sea, especially from drowning, all the days of 2010!

      Just kidding, of course!  I do NOT endorse the wanton killing of wrens, no matter WHAT the day!

      Of course, if ye be findin' one already dead, recently killed like, then make sure ye wrest out a feather to keep with ye!  No sea lawyer ever plead that the bird had to be killed by your hand.

      Regards to all and the blessing of the season be on ye!
      Blackbead