Vending tent for sale

  • virginia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 11 KB
    Hey all,

    I am selling my 32 x 16  vending tent that I bought and decided was too big for me.   Its never been used and it looks just like this picture on the attachment except its a bit larger.  Lorri and I set it up  at CMA in June and it is a really cool tent but for me and lorri alone its  way too big.  And at middlefaire we have a booth so I would like to extend this sale to someone who would truly enjoy it.

    I just want to get my money back for it so I'm selling it for what I paid for it including the shipping.   Its a $975.00 tent but I paid $550.00 including shipping.

    If anyone is interested you can email me or call me at 281-772-0374.

    Virginia

  • virginia