Look here! Free stuff! ;)

  • Katherine Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I just wanted to let you guys know about my give-away I am doing this weekend. I held one last weekend and the lady who won the art print was just over-joyed. So I want to do another one for the last weekend of Middlefaire. This time I'll be giving away a set of hand sculpted horns to the first two people to mention that they follow me on Twitter. Please check out my Twitter page and follow me if you want a chance to win horns. You can also see a photo of some of them on my Twitter if you're curious. I have many to choose from and they are all handmade by myself. Every pair is different! They are also available for purchase in my booth if you miss out on the freebies and still want some!

      Please be sure to mention your Twitter name when you come to my booth!

      http://www.twitter.com/maudlinanodyne

      ~Kat
      aka Pumpkin Faerie
      Moonpaw Studios Booth