Volunteers needed to help barn-raise "Pirates' Alley"

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I never ask for volunteers to help us build the faire,
      but Steve Sanders could use our help. As you may
      have heard, the front of his pirate fort collapsed this
      past week, and is currently lying in the grass of the
      lane, flat as a welcome mat.

      Steve's always been with us, from Day One of very
      early Middlefaire, and I'm going to take the time to
      help him rebuild his Blackbead's Treasure Chest fort.
      He's also hoping to add signage, and I will help with
      sketching out Old English lettering for his sign, which
      he was going to label "Pirates' Alley". Perhaps we can
      get a group together to help paint the sign?

      I also will donate use of my reciprocating saw and
      stainer, and will donate other rustic wood I have, if Steve
      can find a good use for it.

      Who else will help me with Steve's rebuild this weekend?

      -Paul