Hey! Will be there sat. morning

  • Katherine Barber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Just wanted to let yall know we'll be arriving saturday morning rather than this evening. Running bit behind scheduale as had some unexpected car trouble. Car is in shop and prolly wont have it back til 5. So doubt we can make it out there before really late....  last time we showed up so late and it was a hassle putting up the tent int he dark! So will be there bright and early tomorrow insted.

      Also, where exactly is Amber's booth located? I think I remember which it is but can't be certain. I'm sure we'll find it but just wondering so wer're not waking people up to ask when we get there. LOL

      Thanks,

      ~Kat
      (Moonpaw Studios shop)