"The Pirate Lady" Reviews "Raising Black Flags"!

  • Steve Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 9:55 AM
      Ahoy, everyone!

      Check out http://www.cindyvallar.com/raising.html!!  Cindy Vallar, AKA The Pirate Lady, has recently published a review of Raising Black Flags on her website!  I'll let you read it but I can only say that I was extremely pleased with all that she said and that I have no doubt that the thousands of folks who regularly peruse her website will come away with a glowing image of the book!  Thank you, Ms. Vallar!  Ye be truly welcome at any gathering of the crew of the Adventure!

      PLEASE, send out this link to all of your friends and family and people you're acquainted with!  Keep the bubble rising!

      Thank you all and I wish ye fair winds, dry powder, cold grog, and a full treasure chest, ALWAYS!