Re: [middlefairecraftvendors] Great Weekend

  • Steve Sanders
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Frank -

      So, shall we do a potluck for Saturday night??  If so, Blackbead's Treasure Chest will supply a few cases of soft drinks and water, nicely iced down with some extra thrown in to go into mugs.  Or would it be better for us to do a big pot of gumbo?

      What say ye, mate?

      Blackbead

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
        Saturday night will bring what you can and we will spread it out.
        Drinks and ice works for me.
      • Melissa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          --- In middlefairecraftvendors@yahoogroups.com, "Frank at RenShirts"
          <renshirts@...> wrote:

          > Saturday night will bring what you can and we will spread it out.
          > Drinks and ice works for me.

          So, can my 6 year old and I participate in this shindig or is it adult
          only?

          Diamond