Vender Rules

  • Frank at Renshirts
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008

      Word is out that Vendors must follow the rules.  Will they be posted here under Files so we can read them?
      Building was fun this past weekend - took some photos:  http://www.boykinweb.us/rennies/middlefaire08/index.html

      Later...Frank
      RenShirts.com

    • Katherine Barber

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
          Frank,

          What I had heard was not that there were new vendor rules, but that "VENDOR'S RULE!!"

          Steve

        • kierathedarkelf@msn.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
            Yep, that's the way I heard it too. Have been having some awesome weekends. Ya'll. Hopefully ike will pass us by like gustav and we will see you there this weekend. Didn't quite finish this past weekend.

            Darkelf of elvenkeep

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Steve Sanders <blackbeads_tc@...>
            Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <middlefairecraftvendors@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [middlefairecraftvendors] Vender Rules

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
              There will be additional Rules of the Festival
              posted shortly before the faire opens. That's
              all.

              Paul Delacroix
              mka K.G. Tuma
              CEO-President