Announcement: Deadline for Craft Vendor Forms Sept. 1st

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 7:11 PM

      Quick Announcement:

      We are still taking craft and food vendor forms
      at this time. The deadline for each will be
      September 1st, 2008.

      I do encourage any potential vendors to contact
      us ASAP--especially if you want specific spots
      in the middle of the village. More wooden structure
      and booths are going in at this time, so tent spots
      near the village square will be limited in number.

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      CEO-President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

      website:
      www.middlefaire.net

    • André
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4 8:41 PM
        I was called awhile back about whether or not I wanted to vend again
        this year. I said "yes", but have not heard anything else. Is the
        contract up somewhere or is it going to be sent out? I definitely want
        the same place as last year (right next to Belva).

        André

        Abzu Designs, LLC

        Paul Delacroix wrote:

        > Quick Announcement:
        >
        > We are still taking craft and food vendor forms
        > at this time. The deadline for each will be
        > September 1st, 2008.
        >
        > I do encourage any potential vendors to contact
        > us ASAP--especially if you want specific spots
        > in the middle of the village. More wooden structure
        > and booths are going in at this time, so tent spots
        > near the village square will be limited in number.
        >

        > Paul Delacroix
        > mka K.G. Tuma
        > CEO-President
        > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
        >
        > website:
        > www.middlefaire.net

        > Virus Database (VPS): 080804-0, 08/04/2008
        > Tested on: 8/4/2008 9:11:35 PM

      • Frank at Renshirts
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5 8:09 AM
          Paul did you receive a request from Jimmie at
          www.skydancercreations.com to be a vendor? Also he asked for the spot
          where we had the pop-up with the couch and Sam and decorated it for
          photo shoot, it would be next to our building on the South side.

          Later...Frank
          P.S. we are bring up a new table with benches Saturday.
        • Paul Delacroix
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5 12:07 PM
            Sure, the form is up on on the middlefaire group in 'files'
            and I'll add it here on this group.

            Also, anyone who wishes for me to e-mail them
            a form, just contact me at this address.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9 6:13 AM
              Jimmie has the form and is mailing it to you. We will be there
              Saturday after lunch. See you then.

              Later...Frank
              RenShirts.com