NTIF

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3 11:01 AM
      Saturday I went to NTIF to promote Middlefaire and court some vendors.
      Ken was nice enough to come with me and serve as assistant/pack mule
      (kudos for Ken!). It was interesting - there was just as much interest
      in people that simply wanted to come out and check out our faire as
      there were people that showed an interest in vending. I feel hopeful!

      Big thanks to the wonderful Becky of Stonehenje and the eternally
      beautiful Heidi for taking flyers to hand out as well.

      Middlefaire Cheerleader and Asst Vendor Coordinator-
      Diamond