Re: [middlefaire] new pics

  • Shaz
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 1, 2006
      those look great!  Out of curiosity - has anything been made at the wharf stage?

      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 7, 2006
        How will the feast tickets be presented? Will you have a list and be
        checking them off at the door for the feast? Is there a feast mug this
        year? If not, will a 1st year mug be available at a later time?

        Will vendors have a name tags or medallions of sorts to identify them?
        Numbered Booths?

        Program Maps and Information for the public?

        Who will be onsite Friday? or this coming week?

        Sam