Announcement: Fantasy Faire Moved to Mid-November

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2011
      Repeat announcement:

      Due to scheduling conflicts and extreme weather issues, the "Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire" originally scheduled for Sept. 24-25, 2011, has been cancelled, and incorporated into Middlefaire Renaissance Festival during its new late Fall season.

      The Magical & Medieval Fantasy Faire weekend is now the third weekend of the renaissance festival, and will be running Nov. 12-13.

      ************

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

      website:
      www.middlefest.com
    • Lynda Cryer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2011
        Actually this will work out well for you having it during hopefully cooler weather.  A thought - why not set in stone the base weeks like you have it already and just do themed weekends.  Even most pirates wear quite a bit of garb for the hot weather.  Demons, Zombies, Witches and Vampires sounds like Halloween or/and Magical Fantasy faire, fare.

        Lynda Cryer

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
          We are definitely set in stone with the new Halloween-November renfaire schedule. The separate Texas Pirate Festival, we are going to try in warm weather again, but we'll endeavor to build water features and shade in the Pirate Quarter next Spring.