JOIN THE MIDDLEFAIRE RANKS OF THE UNDEAD!

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 4:57 AM

      JOIN THE MIDDLEFAIRE RANKS OF THE UNDEAD!

      Channel your inner zombie, vampire, or ghoul by joining the Halloween Cast for Middlefaire’s opening Royal Haunt weekend! We are looking for folks to act as greeters, walking lane characters, and possible participants in our *period-themed* horror walkthrough event, The Haunted Trail.

      A Cast Recruitment meeting will be held at Noon this Saturday, August 20th, at the hotel conference room at the Super 8---address: 1512 Hillview Drive, Hillsboro, Texas. The hotel desk phone is (254) 580-0404.

      We will also be casting interested parties for royal court, pirates, and 17th Century village characters, as well as fielding inquiries from those interested in performing in our new stunt and mud shows.

      The meeting will be open-ended all afternoon for as long as participants choose to interact. Interested parties with questions on Facebook can contact our three Cast Directors: Thomas Alcorn, Clayton Jackson, and Rick Riley, or contact me directly at middlefaireinfo@....

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.