Re: [middlefaire] Steve sanders has been hacked

  • Paul Delacroix
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
      Unfortunately a lot of our friends with older Yahoo! accounts get hacked. I usually just delete through the messages.

      Paul Delacroix
      mka K.G. Tuma
      President
      the Middlefaire Company, Inc.

      website:
      www.middlefest.com

        I've gotten about 8 emails from Steve sanders.  I think he may have gotten hacked

        Virginia

        Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

      • Steve Sanders
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2011
          Moon)Dawg - Done!  This is one that should be safe.

          Paul - And this is an address that I can't stop using!  I also just delete email with nothing but a webiste . . . or at least I thought I always did!