Weather report for Pirate weekend

  • Morick Towain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2011
      Hello everyone! With Pirate weekend happening this weekend, which I'm looking forward to, I thought I'd grab the weather report and post it to the group. The following is being copied directly from the National Weather Service website, starting Friday and going until Sunday evening:

      Friday: Sunny, with a high near 82. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south.

      Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

      Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

      Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

      Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

      Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

      Overall, it looks like a wonderful weather report for the weekend! I personally can not wait for the weekend to get here! :-)

      Clayton Jackson
      Assistant Cast Director
    • kierathedarkelf@msn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2011
        Ok so I got my weekends mixed up! That's typical for elves to stir up a mess. Sorry u guys. Ok so where are all the pirates, then?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Morick Towain <piratebrethrenoftx@...>
        Sender: middlefaire@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 06:37:53 -0700 (PDT)