Re: [middlefaire] Re: Necessary Business

  • Verna Aguilar
    Message 1 of 115 , Oct 1, 2010
      OK. If you want to help with TP Patrol, lets meet up at my booth, DeMinted Rose (blue and green tarps). I'm right across from the Tavern next to the Purple Gypsy. We can find out where Paul is going to keep the TP and can assign times. Also, put faces and names together.

      See everyone soon,
      Verna

      Message 115 of 115 , Dec 23, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the middlefaire
        group.

        File : /Flyer2012.pdf
        Uploaded by : riptron <renshirts@...>
        Description : 2012 Flyer in PDF