Re: [middlefaire] Re: Granbury Pirate Festival (August 28-29)

  • Sandra McGarry
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 5, 2010
      I'm not involved with Granbury's.  This is only pertaining to the one in the Colony as I've referenced.

      Sandra L. McGarry
      Aka: Morrigan "Morgan" Blythe
      Lakota Rose
      Morgan the Red
      Bloody Jaw

      From: timothy <stonecoldfan3162005 @...>
      To: middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 1:33 AM

      is the pirate festival going to happen? how much is admission for the public?

      --- In middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@ ...> wrote:

      > If I'm not too busy at the fairegrounds that August weekend, I'd like to go.
      >
      > Paul Delacroix
      > mka K.G. Tuma
      > President
      > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
      >
      > website:
      > www.middlefest. com

    • Sandra McGarry
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 5, 2010
        Sorry for answering previous post with inexplicable intention.  I didn't read the whole email, and thought paul was responding to me about a previous issue.

        Sandra L. McGarry
        Aka: Morrigan "Morgan" Blythe
        Lakota Rose
        Morgan the Red