Re: Granbury Pirate Festival (August 28-29)

  • timothy
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2010
      is the pirate festival going to happen? how much is admission for the public?

      --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

      > If I'm not too busy at the fairegrounds that August weekend, I'd like to go.
      >
      > Paul Delacroix
      > mka K.G. Tuma
      > President
      > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
      >
      > website:
      > www.middlefest.com

    • Steve Sanders
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
        Aye, the Invasion is on!  Since this is the Middlefaire group, email me separately so I don't xpost.  blackbeads_tc@...

        Blackbead

        is the pirate festival going to happen? how much is admission for the public?

        --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

        > If I'm not too busy at the fairegrounds that August weekend, I'd like to go.
        >
        > Paul Delacroix
        > mka K.G. Tuma
        > President
        > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
        >
        > website:
        > www.middlefest.com

      • Paul Delacroix
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 5, 2010
          Our pirate festival, or Granbury's?

          Middlefaire will be running a pirate festival every Spring, likely opening first weekend in May. We will also have a themed Pirate Weekend during every renaissance faire.

          Paul

          is the pirate festival going to happen? how much is admission for the public?

          --- In middlefaire@yahoogroups.com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@...> wrote:

          > If I'm not too busy at the fairegrounds that August weekend, I'd like to go.
          >
          > Paul Delacroix
          > mka K.G. Tuma
          > President
          > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
          >
          > website:
          > www.middlefest.com

        • Sandra McGarry
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 5, 2010
            I'm not involved with Granbury's.  This is only pertaining to the one in the Colony as I've referenced.

            Sandra L. McGarry
            Aka: Morrigan "Morgan" Blythe
            Lakota Rose
            Morgan the Red
            Bloody Jaw

            Middlefaire will be running a pirate festival every Spring, likely opening first weekend in May. We will also have a themed Pirate Weekend during every renaissance faire.

            Paul

            is the pirate festival going to happen? how much is admission for the public?

            --- In middlefaire@ yahoogroups. com, Paul Delacroix <middlefaire@ ...> wrote:

            > If I'm not too busy at the fairegrounds that August weekend, I'd like to go.
            >
            > Paul Delacroix
            > mka K.G. Tuma
            > President
            > the Middlefaire Company, Inc.
            >
            > website:
            > www.middlefest. com

          • Sandra McGarry
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 5, 2010
              Sorry for answering previous post with inexplicable intention.  I didn't read the whole email, and thought paul was responding to me about a previous issue.

              Sandra L. McGarry
              Aka: Morrigan "Morgan" Blythe
              Lakota Rose
              Morgan the Red