Re: [middlefaire] Last Chance to Lock in at Super-Low Rents for Vendor-Built Booths

  • Belva Kimble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Paul, did you get the shoppe plans and the contract?

      Belva Kimble

      Faire Ladies Accessories Shoppe
      Laffin' K Dairy Goats
      Gem & I Jewelry & Accessories
      Central Texas Renaissance Faire
      Marketing & Special Events Co-ordinator
      Order of The Phoenix
      Duchess Black Eagle Castle Archery
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
        I have not received anything yet--did you send it to PO Box 961, Hillsboro, TX?

        Paul Delacroix
        mka K.G. Tuma
        President
        the Middlefaire Company, Inc.